The Marketplace Membership Club is Here!
This is an edited version of the free JMOM Newsletter. This blog is for those who are having problems receiving the newsletter (due to Spam rejection, etc.) and who aren't aware of the newsletter (which you can subscribe to on the main page of the website).
This is a special newsletter announcing a brand new project
that I'm very excited about. I've dropped news about it in
the past month's worth of newsletters. I passed out hard
copies of the preview edition at Mindvention 2006. Finally,
after about a week's delay, it's ready to go.
(By the way, a big thank you to Matthew Schouten, who did a
wonderful job re-designing issue #0. For those who picked
up the Mindvention copy, you'll note that the final version
has some additional material as well as a whole different
look.)
It's no secret now that I'm talking about the Marketplace
Membership Club. And, once again, I designed this as if I
was a customer looking for this type of service and creating
something I would want. Unfortunately, I already offer
honest comments on products out there and discounts on
purchases of the products I offer. I also comment on
products by some very creative performers whose products I
don't offer. All of that comes with my regular free
newsletter subscription and is on the main website. I won't
skimp on any of that for subscribers.
So what else can I offer that I, as a fellow mentalist,
would like to see?
Plenty. How about . . .
A SUBSCRIPTION TO VOLUME 1 (2007) OF JHEFF'S JOURNAL OF THE
MIND, a brand-new bi-monthly downloadable e-zine completely
devoted to mentalism. This is the heart of the Marketplace
Membership Club. Each issue will spotlight a creative
mentalist from our fraternity and include effects and essays
from that person, as well as some columns of my own.
AN ADDITIONAL 5% OFF (that's approximately 15%) of any item
that I sell on the website during 2007, including a discount
on annual memberships to the club. You already save about
10% by purchasing through me, but now the savings are
greater. And remember if you see an item anywhere
(including magic items and supplies), I'll honor the 15% on
that stuff too if it's available to me.An additional 5%
discount when purchasing products through Jheff's
Marketplace of the Mind.
SPECIAL SALES. Six times a year, I'll handpick at least one
item and offer it at a significant savings.
PLUS ADDITIONAL BONUSES. Yep, you know I'll throw some
other goodies in there, but I can't talk about them yet
since they're not ready yet. Okay, okay, honestly, they're
sorta, kinda on the drawing board stage. Rest assured,
though, there'll be some.
Now, for those who don't need any more convincing or info,
simply go to my website and click on the banner that takes
you to the page to purchase a 2007 membership. Or use the
following link:
www.marketplaceofthemind.com/jmmc.html
Want to know more? Okay, how about if you go to the above
link and download the free downloadable, preview edition of
#0. I'll wait. Go ahead. It's free. Check it out.
You'll notice, though, that some portions are not viewable
because they are for subscribers only, but that's only a few
places in the 17-page PDF file that you'd get.
If you haven't downloaded it yet, then know that it features
Jack Kent Tillar. If you don't who he is, he's most known
as the guy who created the Blister effect which was
initially published in Tarbell #7. But he's got so many
more incredible ideas. He's truly one of those names that
experienced mentalists know (he was featured many times in
Magick). If you want to sample his thinking (and you should
if you haven't already), then check out the preview issue.
Here's that link again:
www.marketplaceofthemind.com/jmmc.html
For those who are still with me and who want to know more,
let's talk about how much this is. Initially, I was told
that I could easily charge $99. At Mindvention, several top
mentalists guessed that would be my asking price. And they
were ready to pay it!
Nope, I knew that was way too high when I conceived of this
program. It needed to be at least half that. After all,
the e-zine is a downloadable e-zine. I don't have to worry
about anything other than website costs and a little bit of
advertising. No printing costs, no shipping costs, no extra
trips to the post office.
The price then is $37 for a 2007 subscription. That's less
than half the expected price.
If that sounds incredibly fair (and I know it is), then
here's the link to purchase your subscription now:
www.marketplaceofthemind.com/jmmc.html
Now, if you're still with me then you have some concerns.
Many have told me that they are apprehensive about investing
in a new publication because it may not last. I don't blame
you. I've subscribed to mags that disappear, too. But you
can trust me that I can find at least six creative
mentalists that will participate in 2007. In fact, the
first issue is being prepared right now and the next three
are being developed. When I find it hard to find folks that
will contribute, you'll be the first to know. And I'll be
the first one to admit it and not continue. However, that's
certainly no earlier than 2008 and I highly doubt this will
be a 'one-year' wonder, so to speak.
How about this then -- Until December 15, 2006, your cost
for a 2007 membership is only $32.97! That's more than 10%
off the already low price for this!
Hopefully that'll convince you. So, here's that link again:
www.marketplaceofthemind.com/jmmc.html
Okay, now that this baby's been launched, it's time to
return to the business of reviews. So I'll be back with
another issue before this weekend is out. And happy reading
to all those subscribers who will be getting some great
material from the legendary Jack Kent Tillar.
Until next time. -- Jheff
This is a special newsletter announcing a brand new project
that I'm very excited about. I've dropped news about it in
the past month's worth of newsletters. I passed out hard
copies of the preview edition at Mindvention 2006. Finally,
after about a week's delay, it's ready to go.
(By the way, a big thank you to Matthew Schouten, who did a
wonderful job re-designing issue #0. For those who picked
up the Mindvention copy, you'll note that the final version
has some additional material as well as a whole different
look.)
It's no secret now that I'm talking about the Marketplace
Membership Club. And, once again, I designed this as if I
was a customer looking for this type of service and creating
something I would want. Unfortunately, I already offer
honest comments on products out there and discounts on
purchases of the products I offer. I also comment on
products by some very creative performers whose products I
don't offer. All of that comes with my regular free
newsletter subscription and is on the main website. I won't
skimp on any of that for subscribers.
So what else can I offer that I, as a fellow mentalist,
would like to see?
Plenty. How about . . .
A SUBSCRIPTION TO VOLUME 1 (2007) OF JHEFF'S JOURNAL OF THE
MIND, a brand-new bi-monthly downloadable e-zine completely
devoted to mentalism. This is the heart of the Marketplace
Membership Club. Each issue will spotlight a creative
mentalist from our fraternity and include effects and essays
from that person, as well as some columns of my own.
AN ADDITIONAL 5% OFF (that's approximately 15%) of any item
that I sell on the website during 2007, including a discount
on annual memberships to the club. You already save about
10% by purchasing through me, but now the savings are
greater. And remember if you see an item anywhere
(including magic items and supplies), I'll honor the 15% on
that stuff too if it's available to me.An additional 5%
discount when purchasing products through Jheff's
Marketplace of the Mind.
SPECIAL SALES. Six times a year, I'll handpick at least one
item and offer it at a significant savings.
PLUS ADDITIONAL BONUSES. Yep, you know I'll throw some
other goodies in there, but I can't talk about them yet
since they're not ready yet. Okay, okay, honestly, they're
sorta, kinda on the drawing board stage. Rest assured,
though, there'll be some.
Now, for those who don't need any more convincing or info,
simply go to my website and click on the banner that takes
you to the page to purchase a 2007 membership. Or use the
following link:
www.marketplaceofthemind.com/jmmc.html
Want to know more? Okay, how about if you go to the above
link and download the free downloadable, preview edition of
#0. I'll wait. Go ahead. It's free. Check it out.
You'll notice, though, that some portions are not viewable
because they are for subscribers only, but that's only a few
places in the 17-page PDF file that you'd get.
If you haven't downloaded it yet, then know that it features
Jack Kent Tillar. If you don't who he is, he's most known
as the guy who created the Blister effect which was
initially published in Tarbell #7. But he's got so many
more incredible ideas. He's truly one of those names that
experienced mentalists know (he was featured many times in
Magick). If you want to sample his thinking (and you should
if you haven't already), then check out the preview issue.
Here's that link again:
www.marketplaceofthemind.com/jmmc.html
For those who are still with me and who want to know more,
let's talk about how much this is. Initially, I was told
that I could easily charge $99. At Mindvention, several top
mentalists guessed that would be my asking price. And they
were ready to pay it!
Nope, I knew that was way too high when I conceived of this
program. It needed to be at least half that. After all,
the e-zine is a downloadable e-zine. I don't have to worry
about anything other than website costs and a little bit of
advertising. No printing costs, no shipping costs, no extra
trips to the post office.
The price then is $37 for a 2007 subscription. That's less
than half the expected price.
If that sounds incredibly fair (and I know it is), then
here's the link to purchase your subscription now:
www.marketplaceofthemind.com/jmmc.html
Now, if you're still with me then you have some concerns.
Many have told me that they are apprehensive about investing
in a new publication because it may not last. I don't blame
you. I've subscribed to mags that disappear, too. But you
can trust me that I can find at least six creative
mentalists that will participate in 2007. In fact, the
first issue is being prepared right now and the next three
are being developed. When I find it hard to find folks that
will contribute, you'll be the first to know. And I'll be
the first one to admit it and not continue. However, that's
certainly no earlier than 2008 and I highly doubt this will
be a 'one-year' wonder, so to speak.
How about this then -- Until December 15, 2006, your cost
for a 2007 membership is only $32.97! That's more than 10%
off the already low price for this!
Hopefully that'll convince you. So, here's that link again:
www.marketplaceofthemind.com/jmmc.html
Okay, now that this baby's been launched, it's time to
return to the business of reviews. So I'll be back with
another issue before this weekend is out. And happy reading
to all those subscribers who will be getting some great
material from the legendary Jack Kent Tillar.
Until next time. -- Jheff

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home