Jheff's Marketplace of the Mind Newsblog

*QUALITY PRODUCTS ONLY*DISCOUNT PRICES* DETAILED REVIEWS*RELIABLE SERVICE*

Name:
Location: Torrance, California, United States

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Thinkin' Vegas

Mindvention 2006 is right around the corner (Nov. 5-7) and I
hope to see many of you there. It's still not too late to
be a part of it. Featured guests include Docc Hilford,
Anton Zellman, Rick Maue, Francis Menotti, Gerry
McCambridge, and Jason Alexander. Besides those luminaries,
Patrick Redford, Lee Earle, and Mark Strivings will be
there, among many, many others.

For more info, here's the link:
www.Mindvention.com

So, what will I have at my dealers' table? I've already
reported that I'll have items from most of those creative
individuals that are part of the Friends of the Marketplace:
Bryn Reynolds, Nick Morton, Curt Frye, Outlaw Effects, Ran
Pink, and Joshua Quinn. Jack Kent Tillar will also be at
the table debuting his new book, TRIO. I'll have my usual
stuff, but I will have one new item and two older items
which have never been offered on my site. For those who
can't make it to Mindvention, I'll talk about those items on
the website after Mindvention. Most importantly though,
I'll also have a very special freebie, but more on that in a
moment.


THE NEW FRIENDS OF THE MARKETPLACE
Don't forget to check out the new Friends of the Marketplace
section. This is for those creators who are producing
wonderful products that I don't carry. This is because, to
save overhead, I order as needed from my distributor, and
these creators aren't mass distributing it. If you'd like
me to review your product and help you sell it, then you'll
find details about the Friends of the Marketplace program on
the website. There's a button on the left hand side for you
to click on.

The newest addition is Sinister, the third in a series of
wonderful hand-aged notebooks created by Outlaw-Effects.
Also, I've added Alan Strydom's Simple ESP Card Reading
System, Nick Morton's A Dangerous Love, and Enrique
Enriquez' Invisible Gemstones. Three of Patrick Redford's
most well-received books have been added to the Friends of
the Marketplace. My comments on many of these have been
posted, and the rest should be ready soon.

You'll also find links to some of the best products I've
seen this year. There's the haunting Homicide, a very
original book test by Outlaw Effects; Josh Quinn's
Ascension, which is a diabolical reading system using
supermarket horoscope books; and Bryn Reynold's powerful
casino card effect, Double Down, and his serial number
divination gem, simply entitled $.

Remember, I don't make a dime on this stuff. I do this
because I think the stuff is very good and worth it.

http://www.jheff.com/friendsofthemarketplace.html

THE MARKETPLACE MEMBERSHIP
I've dropped little teasers about this the last few issues.
And now I'll tell you that if you're coming to Mindvention,
I'll be passing out printed copies of the bonus issue of
Jheff's Journal of the Mind, an all-new e-magazine for
mentalists. The mag is part of the Marketplace Membership
Club and you'll be able to join right there as I'll have a
Mindvention introductory special. After Mindvention 2006,
and specifically for those who can't attend, you'll be able
to download that bonus issue for free and join. More
details later, of course.

Okay, now let's get busy. I've included in this newsletter
four disc products - three DVDs and one CD. I've also added
Christian Chelman's Hauntiques to the website. I do have
more stuff which I haven't added yet, but will soon.

Finally, big changes are happening to the website. The
shipping charges hassle will be solved (mostly), the
navigation will be improved, the website will be
re-designed, the e-mail functionality will be improved,
and the URL will change to what it should have been. All
that's coming up around the end of the year.

Until next time. -- Jheff

NEW PRODUCTS AND REVIEWS:
FREESTYLE BOOK TEST
HAUNTIQUES
MASTER BILLET COURSE
MAX MAVEN NOTHING
MENTALISM TEACH-IN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home