Coming Soon: DVDs by Allen Zingg and a book by Greg Arce!
Well, I'm still vacationing in Vail with the kids, but I've
been getting a lot of e-mails about Allen Zingg's new 4 disc
DVD series on billets, so I decided to put out this short
newsletter. Allen is one of the premier experts on the
subject and this series promises to be excellent.
Everything that Allen has put out has been first rate, so
there's every reason to be extremely excited about this DVD
series. About all I know beyond that it's coming out in a
few weeks is that the list price is $140 and that it is
supposed to be quite comprehensive. I will be cataloging
this set and will start taking orders for it as soon as I
have additional information.
Also, very shortly, Greg Arce, one of the mentalism's newest
creative thinkers, will be releasing a brand new book
entitled Lost in Thought. Greg sent me a preview copy. The
book is chock full of creative material and important essays
on mentalism. The book will sell for $57 and I'll be adding
it to the Friends of the Marketplace section soon.
Next week, I'll add my comments for the new Mini Super
Sharpie. And I've also got some new products from Friends
of the Marketplace that will probably be added.
Also, Larry Becker informed me that although it's not
specifically credited in the instructions, it's the new
middle phase of Larry Becker and Lee Earle's new Twosome
which should be credited to Marc Salem. And it's a logical
and clever new phase, too.
If you haven't checked out Entourage, Divine Time, or Jagged
Edge yet, you should. I've been selling quite a bit of
those lately.
I'll add these reminders while I have your attention.
***** OUT OF THE OFFICE UNTIL JULY 31
I have to go to Vail, Colorado, to pick up my kids who are
vacationing with their grandmother. While there, I might as
well take a few days of R&R. Of course, being with my boys
is anything but R&R. So anything ordered now won't be
shipped until Monday, July 31st, at the earliest.
***** THE NEW FRIENDS OF THE MARKETPLACE
I've finally updated the Friends of the Marketplace section.
This is for those creators who are producing wonderful
products that I don't carry. This is because, to save
overhead, I order as needed from my distributor, and these
creators aren't mass distributing it. If you'd like me to
review your product and help you sell it, then you'll find
details about the Friends of the Marketplace program on the
website. There's a button on the left hand side for you to
click on.
On the FOTM page, you'll find links to some of the best
products I've seen this year. There's the haunting
Homicide, a very original book test by Outlaw Effects; Josh
Quinn's Ascension, which is a diabolical reading system
using supermarket horoscope books; and Bryn Reynold's
powerful casino card effect, Double Down, and his serial
number divination gem, simply entitled $.
Remember, I don't make a dime on this stuff. I do this
because I think the stuff is very good and worth it.
http://www.jheff.com/friendsofthemarketplace.html
Until next time. -- Jheff
NEW PRODUCTS AND REVIEWS:
KIOKU
been getting a lot of e-mails about Allen Zingg's new 4 disc
DVD series on billets, so I decided to put out this short
newsletter. Allen is one of the premier experts on the
subject and this series promises to be excellent.
Everything that Allen has put out has been first rate, so
there's every reason to be extremely excited about this DVD
series. About all I know beyond that it's coming out in a
few weeks is that the list price is $140 and that it is
supposed to be quite comprehensive. I will be cataloging
this set and will start taking orders for it as soon as I
have additional information.
Also, very shortly, Greg Arce, one of the mentalism's newest
creative thinkers, will be releasing a brand new book
entitled Lost in Thought. Greg sent me a preview copy. The
book is chock full of creative material and important essays
on mentalism. The book will sell for $57 and I'll be adding
it to the Friends of the Marketplace section soon.
Next week, I'll add my comments for the new Mini Super
Sharpie. And I've also got some new products from Friends
of the Marketplace that will probably be added.
Also, Larry Becker informed me that although it's not
specifically credited in the instructions, it's the new
middle phase of Larry Becker and Lee Earle's new Twosome
which should be credited to Marc Salem. And it's a logical
and clever new phase, too.
If you haven't checked out Entourage, Divine Time, or Jagged
Edge yet, you should. I've been selling quite a bit of
those lately.
I'll add these reminders while I have your attention.
***** OUT OF THE OFFICE UNTIL JULY 31
I have to go to Vail, Colorado, to pick up my kids who are
vacationing with their grandmother. While there, I might as
well take a few days of R&R. Of course, being with my boys
is anything but R&R. So anything ordered now won't be
shipped until Monday, July 31st, at the earliest.
***** THE NEW FRIENDS OF THE MARKETPLACE
I've finally updated the Friends of the Marketplace section.
This is for those creators who are producing wonderful
products that I don't carry. This is because, to save
overhead, I order as needed from my distributor, and these
creators aren't mass distributing it. If you'd like me to
review your product and help you sell it, then you'll find
details about the Friends of the Marketplace program on the
website. There's a button on the left hand side for you to
click on.
On the FOTM page, you'll find links to some of the best
products I've seen this year. There's the haunting
Homicide, a very original book test by Outlaw Effects; Josh
Quinn's Ascension, which is a diabolical reading system
using supermarket horoscope books; and Bryn Reynold's
powerful casino card effect, Double Down, and his serial
number divination gem, simply entitled $.
Remember, I don't make a dime on this stuff. I do this
because I think the stuff is very good and worth it.
http://www.jheff.com/friendsofthemarketplace.html
Until next time. -- Jheff
NEW PRODUCTS AND REVIEWS:
KIOKU

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home