Jheff's Marketplace of the Mind Newsblog

*QUALITY PRODUCTS ONLY*DISCOUNT PRICES* DETAILED REVIEWS*RELIABLE SERVICE*

Name:
Location: Torrance, California, United States

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Shipping Price Integration Delayed Again!

For starters, let me just apologize to my customers who
use Paypal. I'm trying very hard to get away from doing a
separate shipping charge, but the shopping cart service I
use is still correcting their e-mail problems so that e-mail
is no longer identified as spam. But soon they'll be
updating their USPS shipping info and the handling charges
can be set correctly. So please be patient.

Know this though: When I wrote in the shipping cost info
that shipments will be held until shipping costs are paid, I
did so merely to cover myself in case I need to. In almost
all cases, orders placed are immediately processed and will
ship out on schedule. A separate shipping charge will go
out eventually if not immediately, but I will not hold up
your shipment. Well, unless there's a good reason to.

The Dracula Book Test has been selling very well lately and
I certainly hope those who get it have as much fun with it
as I'm getting. If you're looking for a direct and easy to
do book test that uses a recognizable book, then I highly
recommend this. Check it out at
http://www.jheff.com/Dracula_Book_Test.html

Please note that it's Memorial Day in the U.S. on Monday and
the post office is closed.

Following this newsletter I have a few more in the hopper
that you'll get over the next few days. One contains
comments on two products that I can't recommend. One is
John T. Sheets' Brain Scan Wallet and the other is Bill
Goldman's Brain Waver.

The remaining two newsletters will contain two products from
creators who are Friends of the Marketplace. This means
that I review the products, recommend them, and review them,
but you'll have to order it direct from the creator. If you
don't want to wait for my reviews (and I won't blame since
this is great stuff!), then let me provide a link for you
and some brief comments.

The first product is Bryn Reynolds' Double Down. It's been
unavailable for awhile but is now back in stock.

The second item is Joshua Quinn's Ascension. Read the
blurb. It plays exactly as written and it's incredible. I
do recommend you get the entire package.

More on these two items will come in newsletters very soon.


Until next time. -- Jheff

NEW PRODUCTS AND REVIEWS:
THE JAGGED EDGE
PRIME CUT
DRACULA BOOK TEST
THIRD DEGREE BURN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home