The Spam Problem Solved -- Finally! (Hopefully!)
For many of you who haven't been getting this newsletter, I
suppose I should say welcome back. Evidently, my shopping
cart service has been tagged as spam and so many have not
been receiving my e-mails. If this is your first e-mail in
awhile, you may want to check the blog (accessible from the
website) for previous issues.
Also, the same service has not had their post office
software updated and that's why shipping charges aren't
right, nor the non-U.S. charges. I've been assured that it
will be fixed, but the spam thing is their top priority. In
the meantime, I've disabled the automatic shipping charges
and, for Paypal users, it's back to the two-step process.
But this is only temporary, I can assure you of that.
As I'm sitting here writing this, I'm still in a bit of a
shock over yesterday's Preakness Stakes. I previously
mentioned Barbaro, who soundly pummeled the Kentucky Derby
field two weeks ago. Tragically, the horse only ran the
Preakness for a few seconds before breaking its leg in two
places. The racing career of this favorite, who had the
ability to win the Triple Crown, is over. And quite
possibly so is its life. A very shocking and sad moment.
On a slightly more positive side, I reported that Andrew
Normansell's Jinx was a knock-off of David Regal's Prophecy
Pack. Peter Nardi, publisher of Jinx, and David Regal have
come to a very honorable and generous agreement. And I
commend Mr. Nardi's outstanding integrity for taking such
action.
Anyhow, lots of stuff to cover in the coming week or so. I
have forthcoming reviews for John Sheet's Brain Scan Wallet,
Bob Kohl's Prime Cut DVD, and Docc Hilford's The Jagged
Edge, among others.
Until next time. -- Jheff
NEW PRODUCTS AND REVIEWS:
THE JAGGED EDGE
PRIME CUT
DRACULA BOOK TEST
THIRD DEGREE BURN
suppose I should say welcome back. Evidently, my shopping
cart service has been tagged as spam and so many have not
been receiving my e-mails. If this is your first e-mail in
awhile, you may want to check the blog (accessible from the
website) for previous issues.
Also, the same service has not had their post office
software updated and that's why shipping charges aren't
right, nor the non-U.S. charges. I've been assured that it
will be fixed, but the spam thing is their top priority. In
the meantime, I've disabled the automatic shipping charges
and, for Paypal users, it's back to the two-step process.
But this is only temporary, I can assure you of that.
As I'm sitting here writing this, I'm still in a bit of a
shock over yesterday's Preakness Stakes. I previously
mentioned Barbaro, who soundly pummeled the Kentucky Derby
field two weeks ago. Tragically, the horse only ran the
Preakness for a few seconds before breaking its leg in two
places. The racing career of this favorite, who had the
ability to win the Triple Crown, is over. And quite
possibly so is its life. A very shocking and sad moment.
On a slightly more positive side, I reported that Andrew
Normansell's Jinx was a knock-off of David Regal's Prophecy
Pack. Peter Nardi, publisher of Jinx, and David Regal have
come to a very honorable and generous agreement. And I
commend Mr. Nardi's outstanding integrity for taking such
action.
Anyhow, lots of stuff to cover in the coming week or so. I
have forthcoming reviews for John Sheet's Brain Scan Wallet,
Bob Kohl's Prime Cut DVD, and Docc Hilford's The Jagged
Edge, among others.
Until next time. -- Jheff
NEW PRODUCTS AND REVIEWS:
THE JAGGED EDGE
PRIME CUT
DRACULA BOOK TEST
THIRD DEGREE BURN

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home