Jheff's Marketplace of the Mind Newsblog

*QUALITY PRODUCTS ONLY*DISCOUNT PRICES* DETAILED REVIEWS*RELIABLE SERVICE*

Name:
Location: Torrance, California, United States

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Last Week Was a Riot

This past week has been an interesting roller coaster. And
it was all capped by a riot at our school. Fortunately, it
was a peaceful riot (unlike other schools), but it did
disrupt the school schedule and the school was in "lockdown"
for most of the day. I was at one of about eight schools in
Los Angeles that rioted. The reason for the riot? There's a
new piece of legislation that's facing the Senate and
Congress and it will severely affect illegal immigrants.
This past weekend saw thousands protesting it and even Sen.
Hilary Clinton has openly opposed it. You can read more
about in the news.

***** STEALTH ASSASSIN WALLET NOW AVAILABLE!
Anyhow, quite a few folks e-mailed me over the past few
months wanting to know if and when I was getting the Stealth
Assassin Wallet. The wait is over. They are available now.
If you know you want one, get it now. Once my distributor
is out of their initial order, it may be a few weeks before
they get any more in.

I'll send out a review later in the week, but I can tell you
that it's probably like any other wallet. If it has
features and a design that you like, then you'll use it and
it will be worth it. There are no new principles. If you
peruse forums like the Magic Cafe, you'll find some people
think it's excellent and some don't. My website has a
picture of it (although I think the ones I'll be getting
with be dark brown) and a full description.

***** SHIPPING POLICIES WILL CHANGE
In trying to come up with the fairest way to charge for
shipping, I've actually confused many customers with my
pay-for-the-products-now-and-I'll-charge-you-for-the-shippin
g-later policy. Part of the reason I do this is because the
flat-rate shipping options cannot be selected and that can
save quite a lot of money. So, to make things more
convenient, I'm working on changing the shipping policies.
I'll let you know when the changes take place, but it
probably won't be for another few months.

***** A COMPLETE ACT TO TRAVEL WITH
Larry Becker and Lee Earle created two dynamite products,
Double Vision and Cruise Control. The former is one of the
best book tests around. It features a travel book and uses
the pictures and maps inside as well as the text. It's very
clever and plays powerfully. Just as strong, if not
stronger, is Cruise Control, in which the performer
correctly predicts half a dozen exact details of a cruise
along with a randomly selected amount of traveler's cheques.
I've performed this quite a few times and it always gets an
incredible response. And since both products deal with
travel, they naturally go together and make for a very nice
act. Check them out.


Until next time. -- Jheff

NEW REVIEWS AND PRODUCTS:
WEATHER OR NOT

STEALTH ASSASSIN WALLET

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home