Jheff's Marketplace of the Mind Newsblog

*QUALITY PRODUCTS ONLY*DISCOUNT PRICES* DETAILED REVIEWS*RELIABLE SERVICE*

Name:
Location: Torrance, California, United States

Monday, December 19, 2005

The Terrible Misfortune of Dean Dill

I've finally finished watching the Submodalities DVD and so
my comments are now available. Although, as I expected,
they are not too much different from my preliminary thoughts
I included in the last newsletter. My comments for Jeff
Pierce's Telepa-Three are posted now, too.

THE MISFORTUNE OF DEAN DILL
In the last newsletter, I forgot to mention Dean Dill's
recent tragedy. Dean is co-creator of A New World and one
of magic's nicest and most talented performers. For those
who don't know what happened, Dean stopped his car to help
another person who's car had flipped over. A third vehicle
smashed into Dean. His wife and son were also injured, but
Dean took the worst of it. I know that he's home in
Southern California now and in a plastic body cast. He'd
prefer not to be contacted at this time.

Several people are collecting funds for him and, if you'd
like to help out, you can send him a Paypal gift. His
e-mail address is intmiracle@aol.com What makes this all
the more tragic is that Dean was being a good samaritan and,
for doing so, had a very unfortunate consequence. If you
can, please give and support Dean's actions so that others
will know that it's still a good idea to stop and help those
in need.

IMPORTANT HOLIDAY SEASON SCHEDULE
I will be out of the office from Christmas until New Year's.
Any orders placed later this week or next will not go out
until the first week in January. I will still have access
to e-mail so you can still order and ask questions.


Also, I've been busy lately so I've been a little tardy on
billing folks who used Paypal and for charging credit cards.
It will be done. I trust you, so most packages went out
despite the fact that I didn't collect monies in advance.

As to new product, the Ultimate Marked Deck came in and it
is an incredible marked deck. I know I sold a lot of the
Boris Wild marked decks and those are good. These are
better. Also, Kenton Knepper's Trance This came in. Both
are on the website and both have my comments.

I'll be sending a separate newsletter probably tonight that
contains those reviews and my rundown of the best mentalism
products of 2005.

Finally, last issue was filled with typos because I rushed
it out. Thanks to all those who immediately contacted me
about them. They were corrected for the blog. (And I hope
there's not too many in this issue).


Until next time. -- Jheff

NEW COMMENTS AND PRODUCTS ON THE WEBSITE:
SUBMODALITIES THE ESP DVD
TELEPA-THREE
TRANCE THIS
ULTIMATE MARKED DECK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home