Welcome to the Marketplace of the Mind Blog!
I've come to have a love/hate relationship with blogs. On
one hand, it certainly allows people to write and become
more literate. On the other, it can humiliatingly show the
world their inability to write.
In any case, to my utter horror, I discovered that many
subscribers have not been receiving my newsletters,
especially the last two which provided important information
and news about the special sale of the Mind Mysteries Too
update. It is plainly obvious that the problem lies within
my broadcast newsletter service from 1ShoppingCart.com.
I'm not sure when, or if, this issue will be solved. I
could send out the e-mails from my regular e-mail address
and I may have to for special sales. I could change e-mail
broadcoast and shopping cart services, but that may take a
lot of expenses in both time and money.
Which brings us back to the topic of blogs. While I explore
options, I've started a new blog. The blog will contain the
same information as the newsletters but without the reviews.
Those will be on the website and a click or two away. You
can access the blog from the main website. Now, it very well
could turn out that this blog will work even better than
e-mailed newsletters and subscribers will prefer it. Or
perhaps I'll continue doing both.
In any case, it's a fix for now. I'll certainly continue to
publish the newsletter, but I'll be publishing the news
sections of the newsletter on the blog. The reviews can be
read on the website.
Hopefully, this newsletter issue will be solved. And/or
perhaps I'll get used to this blog and keep it around. If
anyone has any other solutions to suggest, please feel free
to let me know. Oh, and you can let me know what you think
about the blog, too.
New reviews on the website:
EXCALIBUR DECK by Devon Knight
Until next time. -- Jheff
one hand, it certainly allows people to write and become
more literate. On the other, it can humiliatingly show the
world their inability to write.
In any case, to my utter horror, I discovered that many
subscribers have not been receiving my newsletters,
especially the last two which provided important information
and news about the special sale of the Mind Mysteries Too
update. It is plainly obvious that the problem lies within
my broadcast newsletter service from 1ShoppingCart.com.
I'm not sure when, or if, this issue will be solved. I
could send out the e-mails from my regular e-mail address
and I may have to for special sales. I could change e-mail
broadcoast and shopping cart services, but that may take a
lot of expenses in both time and money.
Which brings us back to the topic of blogs. While I explore
options, I've started a new blog. The blog will contain the
same information as the newsletters but without the reviews.
Those will be on the website and a click or two away. You
can access the blog from the main website. Now, it very well
could turn out that this blog will work even better than
e-mailed newsletters and subscribers will prefer it. Or
perhaps I'll continue doing both.
In any case, it's a fix for now. I'll certainly continue to
publish the newsletter, but I'll be publishing the news
sections of the newsletter on the blog. The reviews can be
read on the website.
Hopefully, this newsletter issue will be solved. And/or
perhaps I'll get used to this blog and keep it around. If
anyone has any other solutions to suggest, please feel free
to let me know. Oh, and you can let me know what you think
about the blog, too.
New reviews on the website:
EXCALIBUR DECK by Devon Knight
Until next time. -- Jheff

2 Comments:
Jheff,
I think this new blog is very helpful. It makes it much easier for me to go back and find recent news from you. Instead of sorting/searching emails, I can just pull up my RSS feed of your blog and find what I'm looking for. Thanks for this alternate method of delivery and thanks for all your great reviews. See you at MINDvention,
John Crippen
P.S. You may not have received other comments yet, because Blogger makes you sign-up for a Blogger account before you can leave comments. I'm going to do that now. Hmmmmm. Now I have a blog, great.
Thanks, John. There's a setting that I didn't look at that allows for the type of persons to leave comments. I just set it so that anyone can leave a comment, not just blogger members.
But, hey, when you start your blog, let me know. I'll certainly check it out (this is a great service!)
-- Jheff
Post a Comment
<< Home