Two New Hilford Booklets Are On Their Way!
The blog has only been around for less than a week, but no
one has commented on it, good or bad. I did get a request
not to stop the newsletters. And I don't intend to, unless
I absolutely have to. For now, the newsletters will still
go out and all the info that's in them, except the reviews,
will appear on the blog. I'm still trying to determine why
nearly 20% of my subscribers haven't been receiving their
newsletters. I certainly hope it's just temporary.
**** TWO NEW DOCC HILFORD BOOKLETS!
It seems like I spent my summer defending Docc's Cellular
Mitosis on a certain forum. Not that I mind too much, since
many of you reading this discovered my site because of it.
But let's face it. His ads may be a bit over the top and
slightly misleading (to put it mildly). However, he always
delivers solid material, even though it may not be what you
thought it was. And just because the ad may be misleading
and over the top, doesn't mean one should shun the material
contained within the pages of the product. Doing that is
absolute nonsense. Now, if the material was not good, well
then that's another story . . .
In any case, his two new items are definitely intriguing.
One has a difficult title to remember; the other's title has
a reference to one of my all-time favorite TV shows (and if
you're not familiar with Patrick McGoohan's The Prisoner, go
rent the 17 episode series and watch it!) So will I return
to the forums and defend Mr. Hilford? Sigh! I suppose and
if I have the time. I'll be getting these booklets in
tomorrow, so I should have my comments up later this week.
Until next time. -- Jheff
NEW ITEMS:
DYNAMITE BOOKTEST by Dennis Loomis
one has commented on it, good or bad. I did get a request
not to stop the newsletters. And I don't intend to, unless
I absolutely have to. For now, the newsletters will still
go out and all the info that's in them, except the reviews,
will appear on the blog. I'm still trying to determine why
nearly 20% of my subscribers haven't been receiving their
newsletters. I certainly hope it's just temporary.
**** TWO NEW DOCC HILFORD BOOKLETS!
It seems like I spent my summer defending Docc's Cellular
Mitosis on a certain forum. Not that I mind too much, since
many of you reading this discovered my site because of it.
But let's face it. His ads may be a bit over the top and
slightly misleading (to put it mildly). However, he always
delivers solid material, even though it may not be what you
thought it was. And just because the ad may be misleading
and over the top, doesn't mean one should shun the material
contained within the pages of the product. Doing that is
absolute nonsense. Now, if the material was not good, well
then that's another story . . .
In any case, his two new items are definitely intriguing.
One has a difficult title to remember; the other's title has
a reference to one of my all-time favorite TV shows (and if
you're not familiar with Patrick McGoohan's The Prisoner, go
rent the 17 episode series and watch it!) So will I return
to the forums and defend Mr. Hilford? Sigh! I suppose and
if I have the time. I'll be getting these booklets in
tomorrow, so I should have my comments up later this week.
Until next time. -- Jheff
NEW ITEMS:
DYNAMITE BOOKTEST by Dennis Loomis

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home