Book Test Lovers' Bonanza
Just as I was putting the finishing touches on the review
for Double Feature, Al Smith's Economicon crossed my desk.
And it seemed like a natural pair to put these two wonderful
book tests together in one newsletter.
Before I get any farther, let me just apologize for the
incorrect price in the last newsletter of Seriality. The
price has been corrected on the website. And, even at that
higher price, it's recommended and a bargain.
Several people have asked me about Lincoln's boon writers
and pocket pencils that everyone was raving about at the
2005 Mindvention, including Barrie Richardson, Banachek, and
Luke Jermay. Lincoln is still in production and when he has
enough of them (he estimates that time to be two or three
weeks) he's make them available. They will only be
available through him and there will be a link on my site to
his webpage (which hasn't been created yet, so don't ask).
Also, he hasn't yet decided on packaging formats or price,
but when he does, I'll let you know.
I still haven't had time to check out the Subnormalities
DVD, but I do plan on doing so this weekend and sending a
newsletter containing my comments on that and Jeff Pierce's
Telepa-Three as soon as I can. Both are now available on
the website.
Okay, this doesn't relate to mentalism (maybe bizarre
magick), but I've been having great fun with Losander's
Chainbreaker. Up until now, my favorite thumb tie was the
Jaspernese Thumb Tie (Jay Marshall's) that uses twist ties
and that Mac King uses in his shows. Losander's uses
electrical tape and is a very clever version. The
difference is that the Jaspernese can be done impromptu with
two twist ties and Chainbreaker requires an extra something.
However, the electrical tape around the fingers adds quite a
lot to the impossibility of it. If you're into this type of
thing, then I recommend it.
Until next time. -- Jheff
NEW PRODUCTS/COMMENTS
DOUBLE FEATURE (New Comments)
ECONOMICON (New Product and Comments)
TELEPA-THREE (New Product)
for Double Feature, Al Smith's Economicon crossed my desk.
And it seemed like a natural pair to put these two wonderful
book tests together in one newsletter.
Before I get any farther, let me just apologize for the
incorrect price in the last newsletter of Seriality. The
price has been corrected on the website. And, even at that
higher price, it's recommended and a bargain.
Several people have asked me about Lincoln's boon writers
and pocket pencils that everyone was raving about at the
2005 Mindvention, including Barrie Richardson, Banachek, and
Luke Jermay. Lincoln is still in production and when he has
enough of them (he estimates that time to be two or three
weeks) he's make them available. They will only be
available through him and there will be a link on my site to
his webpage (which hasn't been created yet, so don't ask).
Also, he hasn't yet decided on packaging formats or price,
but when he does, I'll let you know.
I still haven't had time to check out the Subnormalities
DVD, but I do plan on doing so this weekend and sending a
newsletter containing my comments on that and Jeff Pierce's
Telepa-Three as soon as I can. Both are now available on
the website.
Okay, this doesn't relate to mentalism (maybe bizarre
magick), but I've been having great fun with Losander's
Chainbreaker. Up until now, my favorite thumb tie was the
Jaspernese Thumb Tie (Jay Marshall's) that uses twist ties
and that Mac King uses in his shows. Losander's uses
electrical tape and is a very clever version. The
difference is that the Jaspernese can be done impromptu with
two twist ties and Chainbreaker requires an extra something.
However, the electrical tape around the fingers adds quite a
lot to the impossibility of it. If you're into this type of
thing, then I recommend it.
Until next time. -- Jheff
NEW PRODUCTS/COMMENTS
DOUBLE FEATURE (New Comments)
ECONOMICON (New Product and Comments)
TELEPA-THREE (New Product)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home