James Biss' Extremely Mental Tool Kit
Several folks e-mailed me about James Biss' Extremely Mental
Tool Kit. And I should have saved those e-mails and names.
So I apologize if I don't notify you personally. However,
they are back in stock at the distributor, who doesn't have
many. I secured five and have them in stock right now.
When they run out, the distributor will get more.
Apparently, it's not limited like the recent book edition
was. But James Biss has to make them by hand so it may be
awhile for the next shipment. Of course, if you order and
I've run out or the distributor is out of stock, I'll let
you know. In any case, I prepared a webpage and some
comments. You'll find a link below.
Richard Osterlind's Mind Mysteries Too continues to sell
very well. I haven't watched all the DVDs yet, but most
don't really need to know anything I say about them other
than the quality of the material is at least equal to the
material on the first set. And that's saying a lot. But
I'll try to get some comments up before I leave for the
Mindvention. Speaking of which . . .
**** MINDVENTION
The 2005 Mindvention in Las Vegas is coming in just a few
weeks (www.mindvention.com) and I hope you're going to be
there. I certainly will be and I will be a dealer. If
you'd like me to bring anything specifically, I must know by
Sunday, November 6. I can't bring everything, but I will
bring my own products and a few of the latest and hottest
products from my site.
Will I be bringing any new products I've created? I
certainly hope so. I have a booklet compiling a few effects
that I've been planning to release for quite some time now.
Hopefully, it will be printed and ready to go at the
Mindvention. And my friend Tony Blake (USA), who'll be
sharing the booth with me at Mindvention, will also be
debuting a brand new product that will have an accompanying
instruction booklet featuring routines created by Max Maven,
Greg Arce, Rick Maue, and myself, among others. I'll be
providing more details about these products later in the
month.
Until next time. -- Jheff
Tool Kit. And I should have saved those e-mails and names.
So I apologize if I don't notify you personally. However,
they are back in stock at the distributor, who doesn't have
many. I secured five and have them in stock right now.
When they run out, the distributor will get more.
Apparently, it's not limited like the recent book edition
was. But James Biss has to make them by hand so it may be
awhile for the next shipment. Of course, if you order and
I've run out or the distributor is out of stock, I'll let
you know. In any case, I prepared a webpage and some
comments. You'll find a link below.
Richard Osterlind's Mind Mysteries Too continues to sell
very well. I haven't watched all the DVDs yet, but most
don't really need to know anything I say about them other
than the quality of the material is at least equal to the
material on the first set. And that's saying a lot. But
I'll try to get some comments up before I leave for the
Mindvention. Speaking of which . . .
**** MINDVENTION
The 2005 Mindvention in Las Vegas is coming in just a few
weeks (www.mindvention.com) and I hope you're going to be
there. I certainly will be and I will be a dealer. If
you'd like me to bring anything specifically, I must know by
Sunday, November 6. I can't bring everything, but I will
bring my own products and a few of the latest and hottest
products from my site.
Will I be bringing any new products I've created? I
certainly hope so. I have a booklet compiling a few effects
that I've been planning to release for quite some time now.
Hopefully, it will be printed and ready to go at the
Mindvention. And my friend Tony Blake (USA), who'll be
sharing the booth with me at Mindvention, will also be
debuting a brand new product that will have an accompanying
instruction booklet featuring routines created by Max Maven,
Greg Arce, Rick Maue, and myself, among others. I'll be
providing more details about these products later in the
month.
Until next time. -- Jheff

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home