Taking a Funny Aim with a Hilarious Archer
This issue spotlights the British comedy mentalist John
Archer. You definitely want to check out the DVDs from this
very talented performer.
***** DOCC HILFORD'S BOOK OF NUMBERS PRE-SALE OFFER
This series, featuring sixteen effects dealing with numbers,
will certainly be talked about for awhile and right now,
until I get my copies and are able to review them, I'm
running a pre-sale offer. The usual price will be $105 for
the set. But the pre-sale price is $97 only until midnight
on Thursday, the 16th. (Okay, I probably won't disable the
link until early Friday morning, the 17th, Pacific Standard
Time, so you'll get a few extra hours.) Full descriptions of
the contents of all three volumes are up on the website.
Until next time. -- Jheff
NEW PRODUCTS AND REVIEWS:
EDUCATING ARCHER
BLINDFOLD TIPS
Archer. You definitely want to check out the DVDs from this
very talented performer.
***** DOCC HILFORD'S BOOK OF NUMBERS PRE-SALE OFFER
This series, featuring sixteen effects dealing with numbers,
will certainly be talked about for awhile and right now,
until I get my copies and are able to review them, I'm
running a pre-sale offer. The usual price will be $105 for
the set. But the pre-sale price is $97 only until midnight
on Thursday, the 16th. (Okay, I probably won't disable the
link until early Friday morning, the 17th, Pacific Standard
Time, so you'll get a few extra hours.) Full descriptions of
the contents of all three volumes are up on the website.
Until next time. -- Jheff
NEW PRODUCTS AND REVIEWS:
EDUCATING ARCHER
BLINDFOLD TIPS

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home