Jheff's Marketplace of the Mind Newsblog

*QUALITY PRODUCTS ONLY*DISCOUNT PRICES* DETAILED REVIEWS*RELIABLE SERVICE*

Name:
Location: Torrance, California, United States

Monday, March 20, 2006

The Passing of a Legend (in Magic)

Though he wasn't a mentalist, I still should mention the
passing of Channing Pollock, 79. I've sort of grown tired
of watching dove and manipulation acts. Perhaps it's
because he was the pioneer and the benchmark for all who
followed. And unfortunately, that very few have even
approached that benchmark.

***** JOHN ARCHER'S DVDS
These two DVDs have been flying out of my office. I've
watched sections of Educating Archer quite a few times and
it's rare for me. Usually, I watch mentalism (or magic)
DVDs again for reference purposes only, not pleasure. If
you haven't heard about or checked out these wonderful DVDs
that deftly show you how you can blend comedy and mentalism
together, then you should.

***** THE SHUFFLED MIND and A SYMBOL ACT
These are my two latest products. The first is a bunch of
mentalism effects that can be done totally impromptu and
with a borrowed, incomplete deck of cards. I've gotten a
lot of great feedback from it. The other is a very elegant
trio of effects that make up a powerful close-up set with a
deck of ESP cards. Each effect can be done separately, of
course. And anyone who buys it certainly can e-mail with
questions, comments, and critiques.

***** THE JANUS PAD
Need a really clever gimmicked impression pad? I've been
having a lot of fun with the Janus Pad. I just had to make
a new one, because mine ran out of paper and it was really
easy to make up a new one with an ordinary memo pad, a thick
rubber band, and the extra stuff. When you buy the Janus
Pad, you don't ever have to buy another. I really like
products like that and hate it when you get something that
you need to spend more money to replace. In any case, this
is a very useful gimmicked pad.

Until next time. -- Jheff

NEW REVIEWS AND PRODUCTS:
THE BOOK OF NUMBERS, VOLUMES 1-3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home