Urgent News!
The shopping cart service that I use, 1shoppingcart.com, has been having e-mail delivery problems and USPS shipping price integration problems. Hopefully, by the time you read this, the e-mail delivery problem will be solved and I'll be able to send out newsletters again. Also, due to their shipping price integration problems, which should be solved by next week from what I've been told, I've had to suspend the automatic shipping price function.
Most definitely, I'm not pleased. And, though they may fix the problem, I am actively seeking out alternatives, hopefully cheaper ones. And, hopefully, ones that won't take up too much of my time to integrate. I do think I've found a solution, but it may take me the summer to fix it, if I decide to.
I do have some new reviews coming up. Items I review favorably include The Dracula Book Test, Third Degree Burn and the Prime Cut DVD. Items I'm not crazy about include the Brain Scan Wallet.
By the way, if you read this, feel free to leave comments. It'll give me an idea of who and how many read this.
Until next time. -- Jheff
Most definitely, I'm not pleased. And, though they may fix the problem, I am actively seeking out alternatives, hopefully cheaper ones. And, hopefully, ones that won't take up too much of my time to integrate. I do think I've found a solution, but it may take me the summer to fix it, if I decide to.
I do have some new reviews coming up. Items I review favorably include The Dracula Book Test, Third Degree Burn and the Prime Cut DVD. Items I'm not crazy about include the Brain Scan Wallet.
By the way, if you read this, feel free to leave comments. It'll give me an idea of who and how many read this.
Until next time. -- Jheff

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home