. . . And Time Keeps a-Marchin'
Today, I'm feeling just a bit older as my oldest son turns
nine. Also, I started this Marketplace of the Mind back in
the August of 2000, so that means this service is six years
old. I think I'll go out and buy myself a healthy birthday
cupcake. Doing that will make me feel a little young again.
For a few minutes, anyway, and until I step on the scale and
look in the mirror.
For those waiting for Allen Zingg's new DVDs on billets,
according to my source, they should be out by mid to late
September. When I get more info, I hope to start having a
pre-order sale on them. Max Maven's two DVD set, which
covers mentalism routines you can do with items obtained
from a standard grocery/office supply store, will be out in
late October, probably just in time for me to bring some to
Mindvention 2006. I hope to have a pre-order sale on these,
as well. That will probably begin towards the end of
September/beginning of October.
Also, as of this writing, Autobend Silverware is still out
of stock. I'm not sure when my distributor will get more
in, but if you order one, you'll be sure to get one as soon
as they are made available.
***** THE NEW FRIENDS OF THE MARKETPLACE
Don't forget to check out the new Friends of the Marketplace
section. This is for those creators who are producing
wonderful products that I don't carry. This is because, to
save overhead, I order as needed from my distributor, and
these creators aren't mass distributing it. If you'd like
me to review your product and help you sell it, then you'll
find details about the Friends of the Marketplace program on
the website. There's a button on the left hand side for you
to click on.
I've just added Ran Pink's Think Pink Complete Edition and
Outlaw Effects' Manhattanville. Both are great products and
well worth checking out.
You'll also find links to some of the best products I've
seen this year. There's the haunting Homicide, a very
original book test by Outlaw Effects; Josh Quinn's
Ascension,
which is a diabolical reading system using supermarket
horoscope books; and Bryn Reynold's powerful casino card
effect, Double Down, and his serial number divination gem,
simply entitled $.
Remember, I don't make a dime on this stuff. I do this
because I think the stuff is very good and worth it.
http://www.jheff.com/friendsofthemarketplace.html
Until next time. -- Jheff
*********
NEW PRODUCTS & REVIEWS:
AUTOBEND SILVERWARE
nine. Also, I started this Marketplace of the Mind back in
the August of 2000, so that means this service is six years
old. I think I'll go out and buy myself a healthy birthday
cupcake. Doing that will make me feel a little young again.
For a few minutes, anyway, and until I step on the scale and
look in the mirror.
For those waiting for Allen Zingg's new DVDs on billets,
according to my source, they should be out by mid to late
September. When I get more info, I hope to start having a
pre-order sale on them. Max Maven's two DVD set, which
covers mentalism routines you can do with items obtained
from a standard grocery/office supply store, will be out in
late October, probably just in time for me to bring some to
Mindvention 2006. I hope to have a pre-order sale on these,
as well. That will probably begin towards the end of
September/beginning of October.
Also, as of this writing, Autobend Silverware is still out
of stock. I'm not sure when my distributor will get more
in, but if you order one, you'll be sure to get one as soon
as they are made available.
***** THE NEW FRIENDS OF THE MARKETPLACE
Don't forget to check out the new Friends of the Marketplace
section. This is for those creators who are producing
wonderful products that I don't carry. This is because, to
save overhead, I order as needed from my distributor, and
these creators aren't mass distributing it. If you'd like
me to review your product and help you sell it, then you'll
find details about the Friends of the Marketplace program on
the website. There's a button on the left hand side for you
to click on.
I've just added Ran Pink's Think Pink Complete Edition and
Outlaw Effects' Manhattanville. Both are great products and
well worth checking out.
You'll also find links to some of the best products I've
seen this year. There's the haunting Homicide, a very
original book test by Outlaw Effects; Josh Quinn's
Ascension,
which is a diabolical reading system using supermarket
horoscope books; and Bryn Reynold's powerful casino card
effect, Double Down, and his serial number divination gem,
simply entitled $.
Remember, I don't make a dime on this stuff. I do this
because I think the stuff is very good and worth it.
http://www.jheff.com/friendsofthemarketplace.html
Until next time. -- Jheff
*********
NEW PRODUCTS & REVIEWS:
AUTOBEND SILVERWARE

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home