Much Ado About Nothing
Wow! The response to the pre-order sale on Max Maven
Nothing DVDs has been tremendous. I thank you. The good
news is that the sale is not over, but it will end on
Sunday, the 15th.
Here's even better news: The discs are are on their way
to me now. I should have them Saturday. If I get them
in time, they'll be at the post office that afternoon. If
not, they'll be shipped on Monday. That is, all those who
ordered it before Thursday at noon, when I placed the
order with the distributor. If you order between that
time and the close of the sale, the discs will ship out
on Thursday.
Incidentally, here's a clip from Max Maven Nothing:
http://tinyurl.com/yz53cp
Here's the link to order:
http://www.jheff.com/Max_Maven_Nothing.html
***** SINISTER CLARIFICATION
I've updated my comments on Sinister. I wanted to
clarify that, even though there are only three different
profiles, there are dozens of variations and that's
what your participants will see when flipping through
the book.
***** MINDVENTION 2006
Don't forget that Mindvention 2006 is November 5-7 at the
Palace Station in Las Vegas. Featured guests include Jason
Alexander, Docc Hilford, Rick Maue, Francis Menotti, Dennis
Laub, Gerry McCambridge, and Anton Zellman. And, besides
me, the dealers' room will have Alakazam (UK), Bill Pearce,
Maverick Magic, Sean Taylor(Australia), Lee Earle, Mark
Strivings, Patrick Redford and Wonder Warehouse.
Here's the link for info and registration:
http://www.Mindvention.com
***** THE NEW FRIENDS OF THE MARKETPLACE
Don't forget to check out the new Friends of the Marketplace
section. This is for those creators who are producing
wonderful products that I don't carry. This is because, to
save overhead, I order as needed from my distributor, and
these creators aren't mass distributing it. If you'd like
me to review your product and help you sell it, then you'll
find details about the Friends of the Marketplace program on
the website. There's a button on the left hand side for you
to click on.
The newest addition is Sinister, the third in a series of
wonderful hand-aged notebooks created by Outlaw-Effects.
Also, I've added Alan Strydom's Simple ESP Card Reading
System, Nick Morton's A Dangerous Love, and Enrique
Enriquez' Invisible Gemstones. Three of Patrick Redford's
most well-received books have been added to the Friends of
the Marketplace. My comments on many of these have been
posted, and the rest should be ready soon.
You'll also find links to some of the best products I've
seen this year. There's the haunting Homicide, a very
original book test by Outlaw Effects; Josh Quinn's
Ascension, which is a diabolical reading system using
supermarket horoscope books; and Bryn Reynold's powerful
casino card effect, Double Down, and his serial number
divination gem, simply entitled $.
Remember, I don't make a dime on this stuff. I do this
because I think the stuff is very good and worth it.
http://www.jheff.com/friendsofthemarketplace.html
***** THE JOURNAL OF THE MIND IS COMING!
Get ready for what may be one of the best resources for
mentalists available. 'Nuff said for now.
Until next time. -- Jheff
NEW REVIEWS AND PRODUCTS:
A DANGEROUS LOVE
FAR SIGHT
Nothing DVDs has been tremendous. I thank you. The good
news is that the sale is not over, but it will end on
Sunday, the 15th.
Here's even better news: The discs are are on their way
to me now. I should have them Saturday. If I get them
in time, they'll be at the post office that afternoon. If
not, they'll be shipped on Monday. That is, all those who
ordered it before Thursday at noon, when I placed the
order with the distributor. If you order between that
time and the close of the sale, the discs will ship out
on Thursday.
Incidentally, here's a clip from Max Maven Nothing:
http://tinyurl.com/yz53cp
Here's the link to order:
http://www.jheff.com/Max_Maven_Nothing.html
***** SINISTER CLARIFICATION
I've updated my comments on Sinister. I wanted to
clarify that, even though there are only three different
profiles, there are dozens of variations and that's
what your participants will see when flipping through
the book.
***** MINDVENTION 2006
Don't forget that Mindvention 2006 is November 5-7 at the
Palace Station in Las Vegas. Featured guests include Jason
Alexander, Docc Hilford, Rick Maue, Francis Menotti, Dennis
Laub, Gerry McCambridge, and Anton Zellman. And, besides
me, the dealers' room will have Alakazam (UK), Bill Pearce,
Maverick Magic, Sean Taylor(Australia), Lee Earle, Mark
Strivings, Patrick Redford and Wonder Warehouse.
Here's the link for info and registration:
http://www.Mindvention.com
***** THE NEW FRIENDS OF THE MARKETPLACE
Don't forget to check out the new Friends of the Marketplace
section. This is for those creators who are producing
wonderful products that I don't carry. This is because, to
save overhead, I order as needed from my distributor, and
these creators aren't mass distributing it. If you'd like
me to review your product and help you sell it, then you'll
find details about the Friends of the Marketplace program on
the website. There's a button on the left hand side for you
to click on.
The newest addition is Sinister, the third in a series of
wonderful hand-aged notebooks created by Outlaw-Effects.
Also, I've added Alan Strydom's Simple ESP Card Reading
System, Nick Morton's A Dangerous Love, and Enrique
Enriquez' Invisible Gemstones. Three of Patrick Redford's
most well-received books have been added to the Friends of
the Marketplace. My comments on many of these have been
posted, and the rest should be ready soon.
You'll also find links to some of the best products I've
seen this year. There's the haunting Homicide, a very
original book test by Outlaw Effects; Josh Quinn's
Ascension, which is a diabolical reading system using
supermarket horoscope books; and Bryn Reynold's powerful
casino card effect, Double Down, and his serial number
divination gem, simply entitled $.
Remember, I don't make a dime on this stuff. I do this
because I think the stuff is very good and worth it.
http://www.jheff.com/friendsofthemarketplace.html
***** THE JOURNAL OF THE MIND IS COMING!
Get ready for what may be one of the best resources for
mentalists available. 'Nuff said for now.
Until next time. -- Jheff
NEW REVIEWS AND PRODUCTS:
A DANGEROUS LOVE
FAR SIGHT

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home